Wednesday, December 29, 2010

typical.situation

yeah i'm behind. bury the cat, would ya?

new year is afoot. i'm not sure if i'm full prepared what this year has in store for me. i know what's all going to happen. i know the steps...the paths. i have comfy shoes to help me along my journey. and yet...i'm still apprehensive to put the feet to work.

first...i put ink on me a year ago...and i haven't lived up to the meaning of said ink. on my calf, there is a black phoenix...symbolizing a rebirth from the ashes that was my life. i think the record needle got stuck somewhere on the worst song of the B-side...and now that i've seen it's operator error, i'm looking forward to starting a new record.


this year IS about starting over. anew. whatever the hell word that tickles your fancy.

zombies might be involved.

i'm down 12 lbs as of the 20. so there's that too.

women...well....women are always going to be women. i need to find a woman...and stay away from the girls. the ones that purposely break your heart because they're cruel like that.

more music. more writing. more stories.

more focus on my 4 year old. i give her all i have now...but i'm going to give her more.


more...meaning...in my life. a new evaluation of friends is in order too.

beyond that...i'm not going to tell you what's going to happen. yeah...i know it. but it's meant to be surprising.

No comments: